Two new missions are available in Barnard’s Star system, Syndicates have some detail improvements, and a simple yet very useful change for the Public Market is now in place thanks to your feedback. Read on to see all details of this week’s content update.
Missions in Barnard’s Star system
- New Mission – “In the Crossfire” (level 11) on Hopkins’ Legacy. Precondition missions are “In The Lion’s Den”, “Wall Maintenence” (job), and “Poetic Justice”.
- New Mission – “Education” (level 12) on Estación de Amazon; no preconditions.
- Fix (path) – A stuck situation has been resolved for “In The Lion’s Den”.
Game Improvements & Changes
- Item Pick-Up (error) – An exception has already been hot-fixed right after the last deployment that could lead to an error when picking up an item.
- Market (selling) – When selling items on the Public Market, there is a pull-down selection for the amount. Thanks to your reports, the selection is now only shown for stacked items. If there is only one item, there is no need for a pull-down with only one option 🙂
- Syndicates (notes) – There are now hints for you about the minimum and maximum characters needed for several texts like the public syndicate description.
- Syndicates (storage) – The storage sentence at the Ruins has been improved to underline that this is a syndicate storage and not a private one.
- Syndicates (requirements) – The pull-down menus that define the requirements for applicants have been cleaned up. Some duplicate entries for genotype and level have been removed.
- Items (stims) – A misspelled “Intelligence” boost name for stims has been addressed.
- Market Prices (display) – Market Prices now have commas in their main display to improve the readability, (it has not been added in the pop-up yet).